Knee and Hip Pain
- Do you wake up with hip or knee pain?
- Does your pain keep you from certain activities?
- Have you been told you need a hip or knee replacement?
- Are you active and sometimes suffer from sore hips or knees?
- Do you take medications for hip or knee pain?
- Do you have ligament or tendon injuries in your knee?
- Does your knee “catch” when you walk or run?
- Do you have difficulty going up and down stairs due to hip or knee pain?
- Are you considering surgery to alleviate hip/knee pain?
- Have you tried everything to get rid of your hip/knee pain with no success?
Ankle and Foot Pain
- Does your ankle or foot pain keep you from certain activities?
- Did you injure your ankle in the past and since then it’s never been the same?
- Do you have pain when you first get out of bed or after sitting for a period of time?
- Does your heel or the bottom of your foot hurt when you stand or walk?
- Have you ever been told you had a stress fracture?
- Did you recently sprain your ankle or foot?
- Do you take medications for your pain?
- Do you have difficulty going up and down stairs due to ankle pain?
- Are you considering surgery to alleviate ankle or foot pain?
- Have you tried everything to get rid of your pain with no success?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are likely a candidate for pain relief and healing offered at Vista Medical Centers.
What others say…
“Due to the demands of running up and down the court for many years, I am always looking for something to help me with the wear and tear on my knees and other joints. In my opinion the stem cell allograft by has prolonged my career 5 years.” – NBA professional player
“I’ve been told I needed both knees replaced, I’ve tried NSAIDS, pain medications, several different topical pain creams, visco-supplementation or hyaluronic acid (multiple series), special electronic devices for pain and nothing has helped my pain like the stem cell treatment.” – Deanne S.
Stem Cell Allograft with Proprietary Treatment Protocols
Whether you live close or far away, we can review your medical history, diagnostics (such as MRI) and discuss your symptoms with you. If further diagnostics are required, we will help you get those ordered and after a thorough review, advise you of our recommended treatment and the areas that would benefit from stem cell treatment. Depending on your condition and symptoms, we will make other suggestions to help maximize the outcomes of your procedure, such as:
- Physical Therapy Programs
- Diet low in inflammatory foods
- Supplements to support your healing and lifestyle
- Foot orthotics, knee braces or ankle support
- Chiropractic or other modalities
- Our protocols do not include prescription narcotics